all stainless steel
the Urschel is a three-dimensional cutting machine can cut dices, strips or cubes with a maximum product size of 165 mm in all dimensions
suitable for following cuts:
1) Slices: By removing the crosscut spindle and the circular knife spindle, the machine can make slices thru the full range of slice thicknesses.
- Flat slices: 1/16 to 1" (1.6 to 25.4 mm)
- Crinkle slices: 1/8 to 1" (3.2 to 25.4 mm)
2) Strip cuts: Flat and crinkle strip cuts in a variety of widths can be made by removing either the crosscut knife spindle or the circular knife spindle assembly.
- Minimum flat strips such as .079 x 1/8" x length of product (2 x 3.2 mm x length of product); crinkle strips such as 9/32 x 9/32" x length of product (7.1 x 7.1 mm x length of product); Maximum flat strips such as 1 x 1" x length of product (25.4 x 25.4 mm x length of product); crinkle strips such as 5/8 x 5/8" x length of product (15.9 x 15.9 mm x length of product). Note: Combinations of circular knives or crosscut knives can be used to shorten length of strips.
3) Dices/Granulations: A slicing knife, circular knife spindle, and crosscut knife spindle are used for dicing.
- Changing the dice size is done by using the required cutting spindles and adjusting the slice thickness.
- Circular knife cuts: 1/8 to 3" (3.2 to 76.2 mm)
- Crosscut knife cuts: 3/32 to 1" (2.4 to 25.4 mm)
- Crosscut knife crinkle cuts: 9/32 to 9/16" (7.1 to 14.3 mm)
- machine is currently equipped with circular knife and crosscut knife of 10 mm
Elevating conveyor belt
water circulation pump
outside dimensions (l x w x h) : 2.850 x 1.300 x 2.000 mm