Contact Barsso for all your used food equipment
For written offers, more details or requests concerning used food equipment, please contact Julie Dheedene or Romanique Blauwblomme by e-mail or by phone:+32 56 77 33 50, Office Managers (speaks English, Dutch, French and German).
If you are a food machinery dealer or if you want more specific technical details, please contact Joost Dheedene by e-mail or by phone:+32 56 77 33 50, owner and Managing Director.
You can reach us on week days between 08.30 am and 17.00 pm or by e-mail. Please mention your company name, full address, phone and fax number.
You are always welcome to visit us. We do appreciate it if you make an appointment first.
From Calais/via Lille:
- After your arrival in Calais, take the motorway to Dunkerque. At Dunkerque you should follow the motorway to Lille.
- At Lille, follow direction ‘Belgique’ (‘Gand’ or ‘Anvers’ may also be indicated).
- After entering Belgium, the motorway is called the E17 (A14), direction Gent.
- Take exit 3 (Zwevegem) and go to the right in the direction of Zwevegem.
- At the first roundabout you go straight ahead.
- At the second roundabout, follow ‘Bekaert’.
- At the third (big) roundabout, again follow ‘Bekaert’.
- Then there are 3 sets of traffic lights, go straight ahead at the first 2 sets.
- After the third traffic lights, go left (direction Otegem).
- After the bridge (over the canal) there is a small roundabout. Go straight ahead.
- Take the third street on the right (just passed a big field) and then take the road going up on your left which is named the Wulfsbergstraat. Our office is the third house on the right.
Via Brussels or Antwerp
- Take the motorway to Ghent. In Ghent, stay on the motorway in the direction of Kortrijk (keep to the left). On the motorway to Kortrijk, take exit 4 (Deerlijk).
- At the end of the exit, go right. Go left at the second traffic lights (just past a big building
- of ‘Gaverzicht’).
- Go straight on for about 3,5 km, then you will enter a small village
- (the road is gently going up).
- At the ‘top’, you pass the church on your right hand side.
- Immediately after the church there is a bend to the right, continue until the end
- of the road (T junction).
- Go right and take the first left. This road immediately splits.
- Take the left road going up. It is named the Wulfsbergstraat.
- Our office is the third house on the right hand side.
BY PLANE / TRAIN :
You can fly to Brussels Airport, where you can take the train at the airport basement to Kortrijk. Once you are in Kortrijk, we can pick you up at the station.
This is the website of the Belgian railway company. In case you rent a car: it is approximately 100 km.
You can also fly to the airport of Lille or take the train to Lille where we can pick you up. In case you rent a car: it is approximately 35 km.
You can also fly to the airport in Charleroi (Brussels South). You can take the train to Kortrijk where we can pick you up. In case you rent a car: it is approximately 130 km.
Blue Woods Hotel