Barsso knows a lot about used food machinery for the food processing industry
Below you will find some more information about Barsso. Do you have any more questions, maybe you will find the answer here.
- Who is Barsso?
- Barsso is a limited company registered in Wulfsbergstraat 6, Zwevegem (Belgium). Barsso was founded in 1992 and has an own capital of over 2 million euro. The registered commercial court is the one in Kortrijk (Belgium). Our VAT number is BE 0448-063-883.
- What does Barsso do?
- The company Barsso is specialised in the trade of used food machinery for the food industry. We even have our own workshop for revision. We also deal in complete production lines and plants for the food processing industry. All machines mentioned in our stock list are in stock in our 5,000 m² warehouse in Zwevegem (Belgium). We have been active for over 15 years, in more than 50 countries.
- Why buy used machines?
- Buying used machinery saves money and time. The investment required to purchase used equipment is usually only a fraction of the cost of a new machine. On top of that, the lead times to obtain new equipment often run into many weeks or even several months. Most used machines can be obtained immediately or usually within a few weeks for overhauled equipment.
- Are all of Barsso’s machines on the website?
- Most of our available machines are mentioned on our website which is weekly updated. If you do not see the item you require, please call or e-mail us with your inquiry.